Successful deal making strategies would not be complete without supreme command of the negotiation process and sound understanding of the structural elements of the deal. The combination of Negotiation, Structuring & Documentation impact the outcome of the deal.
VCCircle upcoming workshop on Structuring & Negotiation of PE and M&A Deals will upgrade & enhance your negotiation and deal structuring skills, which you can immediately put into practice. The course provides an in-depth understanding of technicalities involved in clear & thoughtful terms negotiation, proper deal structuring know-how to maximise the return and unambiguous deal documentation to avoid pitfall.
Benefits of attending
- Get the inside track and experienced know-how
- Learn key principals of effective negotiation - softer as well as legal aspects
- Learn structural elements of deal & know-how to maximise the return
- Avoid damaging and costly mistakes when drafting your Investment agreements
- Develop creative, effective and bulletproof documents
- Understand how to translate the “deal” to paper while avoiding becoming a convict of forms
- Receive valuable and useful take-away: precedents, checklists, model agreements
- Executives involved in PE/VC and M&A Deals - Corporate/General/In-house Counsel
- Investment/Fund Managers - VPs & Managers from Legal Department
- Private Equity & Venture Capitalist - Managing Directors & Senior Management
- Investment Bankers - CFOs and Senior Finance Executives
- Law Firms & Consultants - Executives of M&A Team