Successful deal making strategies would not be complete without a sound understanding of the negotiation techniques and process. Clear understanding of the structural elements of the deal, refined negotiation and unambiguous documentation will bring about a desired outcome in any deal.
VCCircle Training's upcoming workshop on Structuring and Negotiation of PE and M&A Deals will enhance your negotiation, deal making and structuring skills, which can immediately be put into practice. The course provides an in-depth understanding of technicalities involved in clear and thoughtful terms negotiation, proper deal structuring know-how to maximize the return and unambiguous documentation to avoid pitfalls.
Benefits of attending
- Get the inside track and experienced know-how
- Learn key principals of effective negotiation - softer as well as legal aspects
- Learn structural elements of deal & know-how to maximise the return
- Avoid damaging and costly mistakes when drafting your Investment agreements
- Develop creative, effective and bulletproof documents
- Understand how to translate the “deal” to paper while avoiding becoming a convict of forms
- Receive valuable and useful take-away: precedents, checklists, model agreements
- Executives involved in PE/VC and M&A Deals - Corporate/General/In-house Counsel
- Investment/Fund Managers - VPs & Managers from Legal Department
- Private Equity & Venture Capitalist - Managing Directors & Senior Management
- Investment Bankers - CFOs and Senior Finance Executives
- Law Firms & Consultants - Executives of M&A Team