Technology has emerged as a game changer, playing a pivotal role in transforming and growing businesses. Defining scope and scale, it is the biggest disruptive force across industries. Fund houses are alive to this fact, which is why tech-based startups have emerged as the most sought-after investment opportunity in the recent past.
The success stories of Flipkart, Ola, Paytm, Zomato and Byju’s among others have led to increase in internet consumption, with tech-based businesses in general recording exponential growth over the past five years.
The overall picture for tech startups appears encouraging. With only a third of the Indian population using the internet, the scope for growth is immense. India is the second largest online market after China with over 460 million internet users & estimates show that by 2021, there will be about 636 million internet users in India.
At News Corp VCCircle’s upcoming workshop, delegates will receive comprehensive knowledge about fundraising processes, new valuation methods and approaches, key legal aspects as well as governance and regulatory matters surrounding tech startups.
Why Should You Attend?
The objective of the study is to provide the fundamentals of each approach of tech valuation, together with limitations and caveats on the use of each, as well as extended examples of the application of each. At the end, participants should be able to:
• Understand the valuation methods and its approaches
• Learn fundraising strategies
• Demystify term sheet
• Analyze and critique the use of appropriate valuation model
• Know governance and regulatory requirements
• Foresee the growth of Tech Startups
Who Should Attend?
• Tech entrepreneurs & tech startups looking to raise funds
• Corporate who is looking to acquire tech startups
• CXOs, MDs, Directors and Senior Management of tech startups
• PE, VC Investment Professionals
• M&A & strategy team
• Angel, Private and Institutional Investors
• I-Bankers, Advisers & Consultants