9:00 am to 10:00 am
Tea & Registration
10:00 am to 10:15 am
Welcome & Introductory Remarks
10.15 am to 11:30 am
PANEL I - The $50-Billion-A-Year Healthcare Opportunity
• Opportunities, challenges, policy bottlenecks and the latest trends in the Indian Healthcare sector
• What are the roles for private equity, venture capital and corporates in building robust healthcare system in both rural and urban India?
• What are the dealmaking opportunities in this sector?
• How do we participate in the healthcare infrastructure opportunity?
• How to negotiate public-private partnerships?
Aluri Srinivasa Rao - Managing Director, Morgan Stanley PE
Sanjay Arte - Partner, India Value Fund Advisors
Dr Kushagra Katariya - CEO, Artemis Hospitals
Dr G.S.K.Velu - Managing Director, Metropolis Health Services
Raja Parthasarathy - Managing Director, IDFC Private Equity
Sanjay Bansal - Managing Director, Ambit Corporate Finance (Moderator)
11:30 am to 11:45 am
Tea & Networking Break
11:45 am to 1:00 pm
PANEL II - Hospitals & Healthcare Delivery
• Opportunities in large multi-specialty hospitals as well as single-specialty hospitals (such as cardiology, urology, cancer, maternity etc)
• What are the challenges in running such businesses?
• What is the return on investment?
• The opportunities in large metros versus Tier II cities
• Investing in capital intensive & high gestation period segments
• PE and the Physician Owner: Constructive Engagement Thoughts
Dr Azad Moopen - Chairman, DM Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Rajiv Maliwal - Chairman, Spring Healthcare
Dr Amit Varma - President, Health Care Initiatives, Religare Capital Markets Ltd.
Dr. B. Ramesh Babu - Managing Director, Medwin Hospital
Dr. Praneet Kumar – Director, Fortis Healthcare
Ratan Jalan - Founder & Principal Consultant, Medium Healthcare Consulting (Moderator)
1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Lunch & Networking Break
2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
PANEL III - Healthcare For Masses
- How attractive is affordable healthcare market
- How do you participate in this opportunity both in urban and rural areas?
- What are the critical success factors?
- Ways to create successful PPP models
Biju Mohandas - Director, Acumen Fund
Dr Ashwin Naik - Co-founder and CEO, Vaatsalya Healthcare
Yashodhan Sathe - Chief Investment Officer, IndiaVenture Advisors
Rajiv Vasudevan - Managing Director, AyurVaid Hospitals
Dr Atul Kapoor - Managing Director, Regency Hospital Ltd.
Anurag Agrawal – Senior Vice President, Intellecap (Moderator)
3:00 pm to 3:15 pm
Times Private Treaties – Value Creation Through Brand Building
CVL Srinivas - Director, Times Private Treaties
3:15 pm to 3:30 pm
Tea & Networking Break
3:30 pm to 4:30 pm
PANEL IV - Pharmacies, Outpatient Healthcare
- Diagnostics and clinical labs
- Integrated model of healthcare delivery in outpatient settings
- Preventive healthcare, wellness and disease management programmes
- Consolidation opportunities in this sector
- Pharma retail
Sunil Diwakar - Managing Partner, IL&FS Investment Managers
Dr. OP Manchanda - CEO, Dr Lal Pathlabs
Rakesh Pande - CEO, Kaya Skin Care Ltd.
Siddharth Dhondiyal - Vice President, India Value Fund Advisors
Dr A.Velumani - Founder, Thyrocare Technologies Ltd
Shiraz Bugwadia - Director, o3 Capital Advisors (Moderator)
4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
PANEL V - Medical Equipments, Diagnostic devices, R&D
- The indigenous opportunities in medical equipment, diagnostics devises
- Innovation and R&D in equipment and devices
- Early stage and late stage investment opportunities
- M&A and consolidation
Mohanjit Jolly - Executive Director, DFJ India
Ranjith Menon – Vice President, IDG Ventures India
S. Nandakumar - Founder & CEO, Perfint Healthcare
Amit Chander – Head, Healthcare Baring Private Equity
Viswanath Chebrol - Managing Director, Evolvence India Life Science Fund
Sameer Mehta - COO & Director, Mehta Hospitals (Moderator)
5.30 pm to 5:45 pm
Vote of thanks
6:00 – 8:00 pm
Cocktails & Networking