Private equity and venture capital are among the most important sources of funding for companies with high growth potential. Such funding not only helps these businesses scale up, but also supports them with strategy, processes, expansion, market intelligence as well as mentorship at critical stages of their development. Company’ need right investment at right time to make it big and successful Classic examples are Flipkart, Paytm, Byjus, Dream 11 & Ola.
India is one of the most attractive & emerging investment destinations for PE VC funds. That said, funds are increasingly becoming selective while making investment decisions and quality of business is a priority.
Given the economic and other impact of the Covid-19 Crisis, it is important to be abreast of the emerging issues across business sectors, growing expectations amongst the funds and their impact on PE/VC deals.
VCCircle’ s upcoming workshop will equip delegates decode Government policies, and their impact on commercial transactions; preparing potential sellers to handle M&A; preparing companies to raise funds or expand their companies, exit planning alternative potential exit routes.
- Grasp the logic and underlying principles of private equity financing - fund for business, strategic advice, information and assistance at critical stages of business cycle
- Emerging issues across business sectors due to Covid-19 outbreak
- Understand funds’ perspective - what they look into the business before investing
- Structuring and setting up fund investment vehicles
- Prepare for raising fund - Business plan, due diligence, valuation and investment model
- Impact and Response of Global tax regulators to the Covid- 19 crises
- Fund Raising process – finding, selecting, negotiation, closing Investment deals and exit strategies
- Modes of private equity financing – equity, venture capital, venture debt and mezzanine
- Risk evaluation by PE Fund - financial risk, legal risk, commercial risk, ESG risk amongst others
- Legal documentation and pre and post-financing issues
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs & organizations looking to raise funds
- CXOs, MDs, Directors and Senior Management
- Executives of the M&A team
- Directors of Strategic Planning & Financial Directors
- Corporate/General/In-house Counsel/Company Secretaries
- Individual, Private and Institutional Investors
- I-Bankers, Professional Advisers, Law Firms & Consultants
- Investment/Fund Managers