Private equity and venture capital are among the most important sources of funding for companies with high growth potential. Such funding not only helps these businesses scale up, but also supports them with strategy, processes, market intelligence as well as mentorship at critical stages of their development. Company needs right investment at right time to make it big and successful and the classic examples are Flipkart, Paytm & Ola.
India is one of the most attractive & emerging investment destinations for PE VC funds. Of late funds are turning more selective in making investment decisions and quality of business is becoming a priority.
Given the current scenario, it is important to understand the PE financing process. VCCircle's upcoming workshop will equip delegates with the necessary knowledge to raise funds to set up or expand their companies.
Grasp the logic and underlying principles of private equity financing - fund for business, strategic advice, information and assistance at critical stages of business cycle
• Understand fund perspective - how they look into the business before investing
• Prepare for raising fund - Business plan, due diligence, valuation and investment model
• Fund Raising process – finding, selecting, negotiation, closing Investment deals and exit strategies
• Modes of private equity financing – equity, venture capital, venture debt and mezzanine
• Risk evaluation by PE Fund - financial risk, legal risk, commercial risk
• Legal documentation and pre and post-financing issues
Who should attend?
• Entrepreneurs & organizations looking to raise funds
• CXOs, MDs, Directors and Senior Management
• Executives of the M&A team
• Directors of Strategic Planning & Financial Directors
• Corporate/General/In-house Counsel/Company Secretaries
• Individual, Private and Institutional Investors
• I-Bankers, Professional Advisers, Law Firms & Consultants
• Investment/Fund Managers