Fund raising is a critical task for every startup founder and can become tedious if you don’t understand those finer nuances involved in raising funds for your startup. What do investors look at before investing in businesses; how can one maximise their chances of raising their first funding round; what are those points one should keep in mind before going for follow on funding rounds before?
Join this one day training program curated exclusively for startup founders, entrepreneurs, professionals in key roles handling fund raising & investor relations powered by executive training arm of News Corp VCCircle.
What to expect:
• Learn when to raise funds, how much to raise, and from whom
• Learn how to structure a company for seed, angel and venture capital investment
• Understand, what are the best practices in identifying and approaching potential investors
• Know the methodologies used in determining valuation of early stage companies
• Know how to negotiate and document Term Sheet & Key Clauses
• Entrepreneurs and Companies looking to raise funds
• CEOs, CFOs, MDs and Senior Management
• Strategic Planning Executives and M&A Team
• Individual, Private and Institutional Investors
• I-Banks, Professional Advisers, Law Firms and Consultants