Due to inadequate investigation and inappropriate valuation computation, many capital acquisitions and disposals have resulted in disappointment for both buyers and sellers. The due diligence process is the “one shot”, most investors get at ascertaining the true state of a business and what price they should pay for it.
This two day workshop will provide an understanding of the concept and obligations of a due diligence investigation as it relates to both public and private transactions including acquisitions, disposals and fund raisings.
Expert will discuss on due diligence process, covering a variety of the toughest issues and traps in financial, tax, legal and commercial due diligence. Attendees will learn what it takes to validate the plan and to define and contain the risk of investment.
• By attending this workshop you will learn how to:
• Identify and verify worthwhile investment opportunities
• Understand and gain maximum benefit from each aspect of due diligence
• Prepare for integration in advance through effective due diligence processes
• Appraise the quality and reliability of information
• Minimise the risk to your company throughout investment deals
• Link separate investigations to improve cost‐effectiveness and time management
• Identify and overcome the most common due diligence pitfalls
• Ensure that you know how to address all legal requirements and obligations
Who Should Attend
This Workshop has been designed for all those involved in acquisitions or strategic alliances, whether in strategic planning, appraisal, negotiation or valuation including:
• Managing Directors
• Directors of Strategic Planning
• Financial Directors
• Company Secretaries
• Professional Advisors
• Venture Capitalists
• Private Equity Investors
• Corporate Lawyers
• In house Lawyers