“If you’re not turning your company into a “math house” you’re headed for serious trouble. Every industry will soon be driven by digitization and every winning company will be using algorithms, or mathematical rules for processing information, to shape the end-to-end customer experience. ” -Dr. Ram Charan, Best-Selling Author and Global CEO Advisor
In this hands-on, experiential session; Dr. Ram Charan, Best-Selling Author and Advisor to CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, will explain how and why companies should redesign the way they do business in the digital world, led by algorithms and numbers. Dr. Charan will show how digital platforms can create value for incumbent businesses, what blocks them from being true participants in the transformation, and how to connect people and numbers to build great innovative products, scale up and deliver rich consumer experience.
In the move towards making consumer experience richer, incumbent businesses are being challenged by technology-led agile businesses. India is in the middle of a digital transformation and new algorithms and data are spurring constant product innovation.
Clearly, the new strategy for any company in the world we live in ought to be one that charts for itself a digital roadmap focusing on growth and leverages technology to meet customer’s requirements without involving middlemen. Companies such as Amazon are fine examples of digitised, customer-centric enterprises.
The most critical success factor in this digitally inspired environment is access to talent with the right mind-set. Strategy comes from people’s minds and it is this segment of people who drive the company towards making a difference.
Digital is, inevitably, the future for businesses. But, how does an organisation execute a digital strategy, with ‘digital’ customers, evolving marketing strategies and internal change management?
Join the all-day intensive workshop to gain insights from Dr. Charan.
• Future Forward: Unstoppable external trends that will change industries and have implications on companies
• The Disrupters: Bold digital companies that are changing industries and recrafting their destiny
• Embracing Digital: Learning digitisation and algorithms and using these to shape new strategy
• Points of Action: Preparing, designing and implementing the new strategy
• Change Management: Strategies to successfully travel through the transition period and establish the new strategy
• Mapping the journey to consumer experience: Learning co-creation with an engaged network of stakeholders in times when innovative digital products and solutions are taking stripes off existing businesses and their models
• Serving a Digital Consumer: Strategies for marketing new products as consumer influencing and purchase consideration are rapidly changing
• Driving Business Efficiency: Developing robust operational processes and technology operating models that help in cost management and in scaling-up
• Building Digital Leaders: Preparing a new leadership pipeline with the right skill sets
• People before strategy: Strategy comes from people’s minds not the other way around
• Look within: Transforming internal organisation from top to bottom to enable execution of digital-driven strategy
• Be inspired by new ideas and thinking
• Think about the business model and strategy for your company and the entire ecosystem of your business
• Access the latest digital and business ideas presented by a global thought leader
• Find answers to your organisation’s challenges
• Learn the role of CHROs, CPOs & HR in the digital transformation
• Develop your plans to reflect best practices in digital transformation & learn how to implement them
• Network with the best and brightest in the industry
• Grow the competitiveness of your organisation with unique insights and training
Who Should Attend?
• C-Suite executives from organizations looking to explore the digital platform
• Senior management leaders from digital companies interested in global trends and strategy
• CHROs, CPOs and HR Function from organization looking to build human capital for this transformation
• Business leaders from various industries looking to develop transformative leadership pipelines in their companies