It is official. Between 2022-2025, 80% of IT Decision Makers across the Enterprise & Mid-Market segments are expected to choose an end-to-end digital platform over individual digital components.
Total cost of ownership, flexibility in the API World, and Scaling Up or Down on short notices will be the top three driving factors for this trend.
The evolution of the Platform-First World is expected to capitalize on the many digital architectures that are already cloud-first. Showcasing the three factors of cost. Flexibility, & scalability would be crucial as business outcomes define organizational
At 7Digital Dialogues – the focus this year is on understanding this Platform-First buying and how it could potentially change IT buyer decision making charters.
The Platform-First World
- Securing a New World – Zero Trust
- The Advent of 5G Enabled Computing
- Edge Computing in the New World
- The Outcomes of Hybrid Workforces
- Emerging IoT Consumption Patterns
- Cloud Scalability that is Disruptive
- AI Based Templated Industry Models