The COVID-19 pandemic is pushing businesses around the world to count its mounting costs and damages. With this crisis, the startups are in a hustle mode to deal with the situation. Every start-up is thinking, "what should I be doing right now?"
VCCircle’s upcoming Digital Training on ‘Navigating the COVID-19 Crisis: Lessons from APAC for Startups’ will help startups find answers to many such questions that the entrepreneurs are currently grappling with.
The training that will be conducted by leading experts and thought leaders would provide insights into how startups can do more with the current resources; the new revenue models that can be looked at; fundraising in these uncertain times, investor sentiment globally and some valuation techniques. The training will also bring a rich learning experience for our startups straight from China, who have gone through the pandemic situation, to share insights on how to survive in this situation.
- Learn how to make your current round of funding last longer in the current pandemic situation
- Understand the business strategy to adapt to the new requirements
- Learn from the experience of the APAC startups
- Fundraising from global investors under COVID-19 situation
- Understanding the guidance on the impact of COVID-19
- Learn some of the valuation methods and techniques
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs, Founders, Co-Founders, CEOs of startups
- Individual, Private and Institutional Investors
- I-Bankers, Professional Advisers, Law Firms & Consultants
- Investment/Fund Managers